Enroll and Pricing
To enroll, go to our Online Catalog.
For assistance, call 855-550-2547 to speak with an Apex Learning® High School representative today or e-mail ALHS@apexlearning.com.
School Purchase of Online Courses
For schools and districts interested in purchasing solutions,
call 1 (800) 453-1454, option 1 or request information.
Hardware and Software Requirements
There are minimum hardware and software requirements for successfully taking Apex Learning High School courses. If you have any questions regarding the technical requirements, call 1 (800) 453-1454, option 2 to contact the Support team or e-mail Support@apexlearning.com.
Important Information about Enrollment
- Enrollment consists of a student enrolled in a one-semester course.
- Enrollments are accepted on a continual basis.
- One semester includes one week of orientation and up to 17 calendar weeks of instruction. Summer semesters commonly include half a week of orientation and up to eight calendar weeks of instruction.
- Required and optional books and course materials can be purchased through the Apex Learning Bookstore or any retailer.
- To accommodate winter holidays, no work will be due from December 24 to January 1.
- Pretests are highly recommended for the following courses and should be completed before enrollment: Calculus AB, Chemistry, Physics B, and Statistics.
For enrollment assistance, call 855-550-2547 to speak with an Apex Learning High School representative today or e-mail ALHS@apexlearning.com.